Super classic cookies like chocolate chip cookies do not exist! This time I leave you this vegan and whole wheat version that has nothing to envy to the traditional chocolate chip cookies that we all know.
The time to make these vegan cookies with chocolate chips is relatively short, a super easy recipe and in a few steps. Simple to make and its cooking time is short.
Other Whole Wheat Cookies Ideas 👇
- 2 and 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole cane sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vegetable milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 flaxseed eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Optional: Vanilla essence
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Add vegetable milk, flaxseed eggs, melted coconut oil and vanilla essence. Form a dough, cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- With a measuring spoon or a common spoon, take some dough and form a small ball (try to make them all about the same size), place them in a baking dish with butter paper and press with your fingers to form the cookie.
- Cook in a preheated 180 ° oven for 15 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to turn brown.
- Unmold once cold and store in an airtight container.