Many times we forget to eat the bananas we buy and when we realize they are ripe and black. Do not throw them! This whole wheat banana bread recipe is ideal for taking advantage of ripe, black bananas that nobody wants to eat!
Did you know that the more ripe the banana, the higher the level of antioxidants it concentrates and the more dark spots the banana has, the more benefits it will bring to the body and the immune system?
- 350 grams or 2 1/2 cups of Fine Whole Wheat Flour
- 200 cc of Oil
- 200 grams of whole sugar
- 3 ripe medium bananas (black)
- 3 Eggs
- 50 cc of water or milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- vanilla essence or cinnamon
- Optional: nuts, raisins, etc.
- Make a puree with bananas with a fork, blender or processor. Add sugar and mix
- Add the oil, eggs and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add the milk and flour with the baking powder little by little until all the preparation is mixed.
- Place in a previously enmantecada and floured pudding mold.
- Cook in an oven at minimum temperature for 1 hour or until golden brown.