This recipe comes from ten to take advantage of the hard whole wheat bread that you don’t want to throw away. Ideal to accompany your meals. Very easy to make, with few ingredients and in a few minutes you will have some delicious croutons for soups or salads.
- 300 g Whole Wheat Bread
- Olive, sunflower or whatever oil you have c / n
- Optional: oregano, parsley, pepper, salt, etc.
- Remove the crust from the bread and cut it into small squares.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a little oil, stir so the oil is impregnated in the breadcrumb. Repeat this step two or three times so the croutons are soaked in oil (just a little, not too much). Sprinkle with the spices of your choice and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden. Stir occasionally during baking.