Make this Special Loaf bread for taking advantage of seasonal fruits. Easy to make and with few ingredients.
- 400 g pear puree or 3 pears
- 200 g whole cane sugar / white sugar
- 150 cc sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 100 g oats
- 250 g whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 150 cc milk
- Puree the pears in a bowl. Puree the pears in a bowl.
- Incorporate the eggs, mix. Then add the oil, beat until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the oats, mix. Incorporate the whole wheat flour with baking powder. Beat 5 minutes.
- Place the preparation in a previously buttered and floured mold.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.