Make this Special Loaf bread for taking advantage of seasonal fruits. Easy to make and with few ingredients.
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news in whole grain recipes!
- 400 g / 14,11 oz pear puree or 3 pears
- 200 g / 7,05 oz / 1 cup whole cane sugar or white sugar
- 150 ml / ¾ cup sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 100 g / 3,53 oz / 10 tbsp oats
- 250 g / 8,82 oz / 2,1 cups whole wheat flour
- 15 g / 0,53 / 3 tsp baking powder
- 150 ml / ¾ cup milk
- Puree the pears in a bowl. Puree the pears in a bowl.
- Incorporate the eggs and the milk, mix. Then add the oil, beat until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the oats, mix. Incorporate the whole wheat flour with baking powder. Beat 5 minutes.
- Place the preparation in a previously buttered and floured mold.
- Bake at 356 °F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.