The weekend is coming and what a great idea it would be to prepare some delicious whole wheat pizzas to enjoy with the family! Today I leave this basic dough recipe for whole grain pre-baked pizza crust so you can choose what you like best ingredients to combined.
Pizzas are endless combinations possible and for all tastes, there are all kinds, sizes and thickness. For each person there is a different preference and it is what makes it so versatile in its way of preparing, and at home according to the taste of each one it will be prepared in a different way.
Related Articles 👇
- 500 g whole wheat flour
- 400 cc water
- 8 grams of instant yeast or 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil, olive oil, etc.
- 1 tsp salt
- tomato sauce c / n
- Place the whole wheat flour in a bowl and the yeast in the center (instant or fresh yeast). Put the salt on the edges of the flour so it does not touches the yeast (it will be inactivated). Add the water little by little, mix and then knead until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Cover and let rise until it doubles in volume.
- Divide the dough into two parts (into three parts if you want thin pizzas). Spread the dough with your fingers on a previously oiled pizza pan, you can also do it with a rolling pin (whichever is easier). Paint with tomato sauce and bake at maximum temperature (between 250 ° - 300 ° degrees) for 5 minutes.
- Add your chosen ingredients and bake for 10-15 minutes.
The pre-baked pizzas crust can be frozen for approximately 3 months.