Hello people, how are you today? This time I leave you this recipe for these delicious muffins! Easy to make and ideal to take advantage of ripe bananas that nobody wants to eat! In a matter of minutes we have something delicious and healthy for the boys.
So let’s prepare these spectacular sugar-free muffins!
Other Whole Wheat Muffins Ideas 👇
- 250 g extra ripe banana
- 100 cc sunflower oil
- 50 cc milk or water
- 3 eggs
- 12 sachets of sweetener powder
- 350 g whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 80 g oats
- cinnamon or vanilla
- Puree the bananas. Add the powdered sweetener, cinnamon, eggs, and oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a hand mixer or a mixer machine.
- Add the whole grain flour together with the baking powder. Beat for 10 minutes or until well blended. Then add the oats and mix.
- Fill 3/4 of the mold with the preparation and bake at 180-200 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.