Hello people, how are you today? This time I leave you this delicious whole wheat banana oatmuffins recipe! Easy to make and ideal to take advantage of ripe bananas that nobody wants to eat! In a matter of minutes we have something delicious and healthy for children.
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news in whole grain recipes!
- Banana 3 M / 250 g / 8,82 oz / 1 ½ cup
- Sunflower oil 100 ml / ¼ cup / 6 ½ tbsp
- Milk - Water 50 ml / 3 ½ tbsp
- Eggs 3
- Sweetener powder10 g / 0,35 oz / 12 sachets
- Whole wheat flour 350 g / 12,34 oz / 3 cups
- Baking powder 15 g / 0.53oz / 1 tbsp
- Instant oats 80 g / 2,82 oz / 8 tbsp / ¾ tcup
- cinnamon or vanilla
- Puree the bananas. Add the powdered sweetener, cinnamon, eggs, and oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a hand mixer or a mixer machine.
- Add the whole grain flour together with the baking powder. Beat for 10 minutes or until well blended. Then add the oats and mix.
- Fill 3/4 of the mold with the preparation and bake at 160-180 degrees / 320-356 Fahrenheit about 20-30 minutes. Or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.
- Can be used butter, margarine or any other type of cooking oil.
- Replacement of oil for butter: 50 / 1.76 oz / 1 ¼ tbsp.
- Consume preferably before 3 days.
- Can be frozen (3 months).
- Whole wheat flours depending on their brand can absorb more or less amount of liquid. Be sure to incorporate gradually.