Hello people, how are you today? This time I leave you this recipe for these delicious muffins! Easy to make and ideal to take advantage of ripe bananas that nobody wants to eat! In a matter of minutes we have something delicious and healthy for the boys.
So let’s prepare these spectacular sugar-free muffins!
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news in whole grain recipes!
- 250 g / 8,82 oz / 1 ½ cup / 3 M units extra ripe banana
- 100 ml / ½ cup / 8 tbsps sunflower oil
- 50 ml / 3 ½ tbsps milk or water
- 3 eggs
- 10 g / 0,35 oz / 12 sachets sweetener powder
- 350 g / 12,34 oz / 2 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- 15 g / 0,53 oz / 1 tbsps baking powder
- 80 g / 2,82 oz / 8 tbsps / ¾ cup oats
- cinnamon or vanilla
- Puree the bananas. Add the powdered sweetener, cinnamon, eggs, and oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a hand mixer or a mixer machine.
- Add the whole grain flour together with the baking powder. Beat for 10 minutes or until well blended. Then add the oats and mix.
- Fill 3/4 of the mold with the preparation and bake at 356 °F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.