I present this whole wheat apple pear loaf cake sugar free recipe. Which is ideal for those who for different reasons cannot consume sugar or prefer to eliminate it from their daily diet. You will see how easy and simple it is to prepare a whole wheat loaf sugar-free!
Hello beautiful people, how are you today? I hope the quarantine isn’t treating them so badly. I tell you that I am very busy lately, but do not think that I forget about you! Here the afternoon is very ugly, it rains and it is cold. It is one of those days to cook something sweet and delicious.
Because I read and listen to everything you tell me or propose, today I wanted to leave this recipe to make a fruit loaf cake sugar free recipe. Since many for different reasons need to replace the sugar in recipes and do not know how. And sometimes you think that you can’t get a good result.
The equivalence is very easy to remember, since 10 grams (0.35 oz) of sugar would equal 1 gram (0.04 oz) of powdered sweetener. I leave you a table with some proportions depending on the type of sweetener you use and want to substitute according to it.
|STEVIA POWDER||STEVIA LIQUID|
|3.53 OZ||0.35 OZ|
11 SWEETENER SACHETS
Let’s talk a bit about the recipe:
Like any other loaf recipe, it is very easy to make, which is why they are so successful and preferred when choosing a sweet whole grain recipe. Because in addition to being simple and fast, it does not have complications for its preparation nor does it involve so much effort. All the preparation can be done using a single container.
To prepare this whole wheat loaf cake I chose this time pears and apples, which I made a puree (you can also grate). But if you don’t have any of them or you don’t like it, you can choose to make it only with apples or pears. Although I must say that the combination makes a magnificent flavor and even more so if the fruits are tasty.
With these proportions I used a 24 centimeter loaf mold. Which I buttered and floured before pouring the preparation into it. If you don’t have a loaf mold, you can use the one you have. Regarding the cooking time, as I always emphasize and advise, it must be punctual so it does not dry out.
It is a very moist loaf cake made from pears and apples. The absence of whole cane sugar feels a bit if you are used to it because it has a very particular flavor. But it is still a very rich pudding and more so if you need not to use sugar or remove it from your daily diet.
Its cooking requires little time and like any whole grain recipe, if it is punctual, much better. In this way a moist and not dry loaf cake is obtained as a result. In addition, this way all that characteristic humidity that the fruit contributes to any recipe is taken advantage of. And more being of the whole wheat type!
I hope you like this whole wheat apple pear loaf recipe as much as I do!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news in whole grain recipes!
- Apple and Pear Puree 500 g / 17.64 oz
- Eggs 3
- Whole wheat flour 350 g / 12.35 oz / 3 cups
- Baking powder 15 g / 0.53 oz / 3 tsp
- Powdered sweetener 20 g / 0.71 oz / 24 sachets
- Sunflower oil 75 ml / ⅓ cup / 5 tbsp
- Milk 75 ml / ⅓ cup / 5 tbsp
- Optional: cinnamon, lemon zest, orange zest
- Puree peeled apples and pears, pit removed. Add powdered sweetener. Stir.
- Add the eggs. Mix
- Add the milk and sunflower oil. Mix
- Add the whole wheat flour together with the baking powder little by little. Mix until integrated without beating.
- Pour the preparation into a 24 cm / 9.44 in loaf mold previously buttered (I use vegetable spray) and floured.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160-180 °C / 320-356 °F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted and it comes out dry.
- Consume preferably before 3 days.
- Can be frozen (3 months).
- Can be use white sugar, whole sugar, etc.
- If the fruits are grate, add lemon juice and let it rest for 30 minutes. Then remove the excess juice by squeezing the fruit a little.
- Due to the removal of excess liquid from the grated fruit, adjust the measurements of the ingredients of the recipe (ask me for the recipe if you need it).
- If you decide to add cinnamon, do it alongside the solid ingredients.
- Sift the dry ingredients before adding to the preparation.
- Can be used butter, margarine or any other type of cooking oil.
- Whole wheat flours depending on their brand can absorb more or less amount of liquid. Be sure to incorporate liquids gradually.