Do you have bananas at home that turned black and nobody wants to eat? Here is another recipe to avoid throwing bananas and make something delicious and healthy! This whole wheat banana cake is a delight, fluffy, not heavy, really delicious! You will not regret making this recipe!
Other Ideas to Make with Bananas? 👇
- 3 medium bananas
- 150 g whole cane sugar or white sugar
- 150 cc cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 350 g whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- vanilla essence c / n
- 200 cc milk
- Beat the egg whites for a while, then add half the sugar in the recipe and beat until firm (snow point). Reserve.
- Puree the bananas. Add half of the remaining sugar to the recipe. Mix.
- Add the eggs, cooking oil and vanilla essence. Whisk until the ingredients are integrated.
- Incorporate the whole wheat flour together with the baking powder little by little. Whisk until a homogeneous mixture is achieved.
- With enveloping movements, incorporate the beaten whites (do not beat).
- Place the preparation in a cake mold previously buttered and floured. Bake at 180 ° degrees for approximately 1 hour or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.