Are you looking for something delicious for the coffee or just to treat yourself? Here you have this super easy recipe for a Whole Wheat Lemon Bread.
The result is very good because it is a moist and not dry whole wheat bread, so don’t be afraid to do it. In addition, with this recipe you can make a large or 2 small loaf bread. You can adapt it according to the loaf mold you have. The only thing that you will have to take into account is that, regardless of the loaf bread mold you have, do not fill it completely, leave at least 1 cm before reaching the edge because when baking it will grow.
It really isn’t much science to make this whole wheat lemon bread, so cheer up and make it!
Let’s do it this recipe…
- 350 g / 12.34 oz / 2,91 cups whole wheat flour
- 250 g / 8,82 oz / 1 ¼ cup whole cane sugar
- 15 g / 0,52 oz / 1 tbsp baking powder
- 150 ml / 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml / 1 cup of sunflower oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Put the milk and whole wheat sugar in a bowl or mixer machine. Mix. Then add the eggs, the zest and lemon juice, and the oil. Beat a few minutes.
- Then add the flour little by little with the baking powder. Beat until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Butter and flour a large loaf cake mold (or two small molds) and place the preparation.
- Bake at 356 °F for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.