An exquisite whole wheat peach loaf bread to take advantage of the peach season or if you have a can of preserves and want to make a different recipe.
It is an easy recipe, in a short time you can enjoy this moist and tasty whole wheat loaf bread. Made purely and exclusively with whole grain ingredients. I know that sometimes it is a little difficult to get used to consuming foods made exclusively with whole grains ingredients, or we simply do not dare because we believe that this recipe will not have the same flavor as with traditional ingredients. But let me tell you that once you start consuming whole foods you will not regret it.
As you can see, on this site you will only find whole-grain recipes. Gradually, people are replacing plain flour because they choose to eat a little healthier and more nutritious, but sometimes they don’t realize the wonderful and comprehensive recipes that can be made with whole-grain ingredients.
So here is a new recipe. A whole wheat peach loaf bread with a moist consistency similar to that of whole wheat banana loaf bread. For breakfasts and snacks. A good option for your children to eat healthy and delicious. It is also a wonderful idea that they can take as a snack to school and enjoy something healthy and homemade. Nothing to miss in this time of canning and the peaches are abundant in the market.
Other Whole Wheat Loaf Bread Ideas 👇
- 400 g of peaches
- 250 g of whole cane sugar
- 150 g of butter
- 350 g whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 cc of water or milk
- vanilla essence or cinnamon
- In a processor or blender, place the peaches (I used fresh peaches but if you want to use canned peaches that is fine too). Process it well until we make a puree with the peaches.
- Then we incorporate milk or water and the whole cane sugar, we process until it dissolves well (the whole cane sugar generally hardens when stored). Once dissolved, add the eggs, soft butter and vanilla or cinnamon essence. We process well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the preparation in a large bowl and gradually add the flour together with the baking powder.
- Put all the preparation in a large loaf bread mold . Bake at minimum temperature for approximately 1 hour or until we insert a toothpick and it comes out dry. Avoid overcooking because it gets dry and the idea is to obtain a whole wheat peach loaf bread moist. Now all we have to do is enjoy this delicious whole wheat peach loaf bread. I hope yours is as delicious as mine...
You can add walnuts, almonds or raisins if you wish.